Skip to main content

Harry Potter Valentine Box


When my teen was younger this was her Valentine's box for years.  
Harry Potter Monster Book of Monsters Valentines Box!

It's seriously too easy.  
We got an old cereal box and cut the front three edges so it opened like the monster book.
Hot glued fun fur over the outer walls.  We did just one piece from top to bottom.
Cut a tongue and teeth from felt and hot glue on.
Hot glue google eyes.
For the "paper edges" for the book, I measured the box edges and cut cardstock to fit.
I used a ruler and pen and just did as many straight lines as I could fit, to show the pages.
Hot glued on the cereal box sides.
Made a little tag that said whose Valentine's Box it was and glued it to the spine.

Just being a cereal box it lasted quite a while with girl taking so good care of it!
care of magical creatures!



Hides golden snitch Valentines! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow Cake

My 12 year old Slytherin girl is an exceptionally picky eater.  She won't really eat cake, won't eat ice cream unless it is homemade vanilla.  She lives on bread and cereal.  I actually had to say yesterday, "No, you can't make brownies, you didn't eat dinner.  You only ate twelve rolls for lunch!" and then laughed for five minutes when I realized what I said.  That story being said, she wouldn't want cake and ice cream for her birthday party.  For her last bday party I made her a giant Reece's Peanut Butter Cup which she adored.  This year her friend party is a bonfire with smores.  She made a side comment, "I want a candle on a marshmallow.  That can be my birthday cake."  But that stuck with me and I saw in my head this whole round marshmallow tier for a cake.  Then as I was developing it in my head I decided it needed a graham base and chocolate layer.  Thus, Marshmallow Cake was born! No pic of the graham layer, but here's the

Starry Night Painted Pumpkin

When I do pumpkins at Halloween, I always like to paint one super fancy.   Last year it was a Starry Night theme!  All hand painted. Some in progress photos. Close ups.