Thursday, September 27, 2012

Craftroom Redo Time!

Craftroom redo time!

This project has been a long time in the making.  --A new organizer there, painting job there, floor finished there.... etc. But it's finally done-done and I couldn't be happier.  I love it!

In the scary beginning... dundundun!



Lilac Mess!







Ribbons hard to get to.



A new coat of paint.  A sandy beach/cream color.

Hand painted tattoo inspired wolves.
 
 
Put back together after the paint.


 

 

Green-Sage carpet









                               
 
Into beautiful hard wood vinyl -- all done by us! And painted white trim.
 
 
 
COMPLETE!!
 
All the north wall completely covered by shelving and bins.



3 individual work spaces, one for me and both girls

West wall closet





New way to do my ribbons!  In a gutter!  Much easier to get one roll out when I need it.  No more needing to take off the whole row of ribbons to get the one I need.  And look how many more ribbons I can buy now ;)


 
 
That's it!  That's my room!
Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment